Bakugan Brawlz Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Box

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» shahnazaryan.ruben
Masked PyroMasters profile and please just dont look at the other profile I made I dont want  it. EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:58 am by shahnazaryan.ruben

» kabashilali
Masked PyroMasters profile and please just dont look at the other profile I made I dont want  it. EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:43 am by kabashi

» bakuganhgsdlglerjkg
Masked PyroMasters profile and please just dont look at the other profile I made I dont want  it. EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:41 am by kabashi

» Gate Card Set
Masked PyroMasters profile and please just dont look at the other profile I made I dont want  it. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 3:58 am by ManKing

» killerbie67
Masked PyroMasters profile and please just dont look at the other profile I made I dont want  it. EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:28 am by killerbie67

» ALEXYS is NEW MEMBER
Masked PyroMasters profile and please just dont look at the other profile I made I dont want  it. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:36 am by alexys

» гинекологический осмотр
Masked PyroMasters profile and please just dont look at the other profile I made I dont want  it. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:15 am by Guest

» Opowiadania erotyczne
Masked PyroMasters profile and please just dont look at the other profile I made I dont want  it. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:15 pm by Guest

» Let's brawl
Masked PyroMasters profile and please just dont look at the other profile I made I dont want  it. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:16 pm by Dcolossus

Top posters
theplaya (3848)
Masked PyroMasters profile and please just dont look at the other profile I made I dont want  it. Vote_lcapMasked PyroMasters profile and please just dont look at the other profile I made I dont want  it. Voting_barMasked PyroMasters profile and please just dont look at the other profile I made I dont want  it. Vote_rcap 
Nightwing2199 (2406)
Masked PyroMasters profile and please just dont look at the other profile I made I dont want  it. Vote_lcapMasked PyroMasters profile and please just dont look at the other profile I made I dont want  it. Voting_barMasked PyroMasters profile and please just dont look at the other profile I made I dont want  it. Vote_rcap 
StrifeX (1678)
Zzzzzzzzz480 (1246)
erecus (1179)
Ventusnargarra (1002)
Sir nami (977)
jincaryah (973)
icequeen116 (935)
Tyler Graham (917)

Masked PyroMasters profile and please just dont look at the other profile I made I dont want it.

3 posters

Go down

Masked PyroMasters profile and please just dont look at the other profile I made I dont want  it. Empty Masked PyroMasters profile and please just dont look at the other profile I made I dont want it.

Post  Masked PyroMaster Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:13 am

Name:Battle freak
Bakugan:All Ventus-Hydranoid (450gs),Skyress (400gs), and Delta Dragonoid (420gs)
Gate Cards:Cortec Battle-Brings a bakugan from your team and the opponents team to their bakugans in battle and they battle together with their g powers added up. Stand Off-No ability cards can be played this battle,plus 20 gpower for ventus bakugan. Still a work in progress please dont approve yet. Very Happy
Masked PyroMaster
Masked PyroMaster

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Masked PyroMasters profile and please just dont look at the other profile I made I dont want  it. Empty Finishing my profile.

Post  Masked PyroMaster Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:44 am

Gate Cards:Tricky Gate-The bakugan with the lowest g power wins plus 140 g power for ventus bakugan. still a work in progress please do not approve.
Masked PyroMaster
Masked PyroMaster

Back to top Go down

Masked PyroMasters profile and please just dont look at the other profile I made I dont want  it. Empty still working on profile!

Post  Masked PyroMaster Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:55 am

Gate Card:G power exchange-The two battling bakugan swap gpowers plus 80 g power for ventus bakugan.
Ability cards:Copy Cat-this card lets you change your bakugans gpower to your opponets bakugans gpower.
Dark growth-Your bakugan gains gpower based on its attribute,darkus+80 gs haos+50 gs ventus+50 gs.
Tsunami Wave-This card removes all bakugan away from play that are on any gate card. (only used by siege)
I have finally finished my profile and you can choose if its approved or dissaproved now. Very Happy
Masked PyroMaster
Masked PyroMaster

Back to top Go down

Masked PyroMasters profile and please just dont look at the other profile I made I dont want  it. Empty when used.

Post  Masked PyroMaster Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:59 am

When tsunami wave is used the siege that uses it does not get removed from play!! Exclamation Exclamation
Masked PyroMaster
Masked PyroMaster

Back to top Go down

Masked PyroMasters profile and please just dont look at the other profile I made I dont want  it. Empty Re: Masked PyroMasters profile and please just dont look at the other profile I made I dont want it.

Post  theplaya Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:17 am

No evolved bakugan and only 1 bakugan can be 400 gs and the rest are under unless you have a legendary soldier at 500 gs
REJECTED!
for now Smile lol i am going to use that now
theplaya
theplaya

Back to top Go down

Masked PyroMasters profile and please just dont look at the other profile I made I dont want  it. Empty Re: Masked PyroMasters profile and please just dont look at the other profile I made I dont want it.

Post  theplaya Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:19 am

Also i think tsunami is only aquos
theplaya
theplaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Maharaj Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:21 am

Yes Tsunami is only Aquos
Maharaj
Maharaj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down